First, make sure that you:
- Sign up for a DIRECTV NOW account.
- Download the DIRECTV NOW app to your Android device.
- Sign in to the DIRECTV NOW app.
- Connect your TV to a Wi-Fi network.
- Connect your Android device to the same network.
- Open the DIRECTV NOW app.
- Select the Home screen.
- Select the Cast icon.
- Find your TV in the drop-down.
- Tap your TV. Your Android device begins streaming.
- Your TV will play streaming video.
Note: Your Android device and TV must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network to enable Casting. To Cast content with Closed Captions from a mobile device to a paired TV, toggle the Chromecast-enabled mobile device screen.
Android and Chromecast are trademarks of Google Inc.