First, make sure that you:
- Sign up for a DIRECTV NOW account.
- Download the DIRECTV NOW app to your AndroidTM or iOSTM device.
- Sign in to the DIRECTV NOW app.
- Connect your TV to a Wi-Fi network.
- Connect your Android device to the same network.
- Open the DIRECTV NOW app.
- Select the Home screen.
- Select the Cast icon.
- Find your TV in the drop-down.
- Tap your TV. Your Android device begins streaming.
- Your TV will play streaming video.
Note: Your Android or iOS device and TV must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network to enable Casting. To Cast content with Closed Captions from a mobile device to a paired TV, toggle the Chromecast-enabled mobile device screen.
For DIRECTV NOW app setup instructions for your Android device, see our Android device setup article.
For DIRECTV NOW app setup instructions for your iOS device, see our iOS device setup article.
For assistance with your Internet connection, see Wi-Fi Network Connectivity tips or contact your Internet Service Provider.
Android and Chromecast are trademarks of Google, Inc.