Considering a DIRECTV NOW subscription?
Great news: You can get a streaming player at no additional cost when you sign up for a qualifying prepaid DIRECTV NOW subscription.
Note: Device offers available to new DIRECTV NOW subscribers only.
1. Get an Apple TV® 4K on us:
- Prepay 3 months of DIRECTV NOW
- Get an Apple TV 4K with Siri Remote®
- Experience TV, movies and games in vivid digital detail
2. Get the Amazon Fire TV Pendant on us:
- Prepay 1 month of DIRECTV NOW
- Get an Amazon Fire TV Pendant
- Experience unmatched TV and On Demand content
If you order in a retail store, you'll exit the store with device in hand.
Yes. You can stream right away from your computer at directvnow.com. Or download the DIRECTV NOW app to your mobile device and start watching.
Your streaming player will ship within 2-3 weeks. Look for a shipping confirmation email that will provide an estimated delivery date.
For assistance with your tracking number and email, please chat with an agent by selecting the Chat available link at the bottom of this page.
Your first monthly charge will appear after your pre-payment period and the 7-day free trial. You will receive a subscription confirmation email that details your order.
You will not receive a monthly bill. For billing information, sign in to your DIRECTV NOW account, access your User Account, and review the Payment History tab.
Pre-payment example for Apple TV:
- Prepaid amount is charged on the date of purchase (e.g. January 1st).
- Your next billing due date is pushed back an additional week by the 7-day free period (e.g. after January 8th).
- After the 3-month prepaid period ends, your DIRECTV NOW subscription will renew monthly to the payment method on file (e.g. next bill date will be April 8th).
Streaming players are included at no cost when you prepay for the service. There are no refunds or credits on prepaid service.
Note: Defective products should be returned to the manufacturer. If additional assistance is needed, please chat with an agent by selecting the Chat available link at the bottom of this page.