With the Chromecast Stick, you can stream DIRECTV NOW from your AndroidTM or iOSTM mobile device or to any television or monitor with an HDMI input.
Note: Your mobile device and Chromecast Stick must be on the same Wi-Fi network.
To update your Chromecast device’s Internet connection, try the following:
- Open your Chromecast application.
- Select the Devices tab.
- Select the three vertical dots on the right.
- Select Device Settings.
- Select Network and then Forget This Network.
- Close and re-launch Chromecast.
- Select the Devices tab and set up a new Internet connection.
- Press and hold the Chromecast Stick Reset button for 30 seconds or until it displays a reset message on screen.
- Follow Chromecast setup steps on Google Chromecast Support.