If the DIRECTV NOW app crashes or won't launch, try these quick steps to resolve the issue:
- Check for iOS software updates and restart your device.
- Close and restart the DIRECTV NOW app.
- Check for DIRECTV NOW app updates.
If the above tips do not resolve the issue, try the following:
Check storage capacity
Streaming issues may occur if your device is low on storage. Here’s how to check your device’s memory.
- Select Settings > General.
- Choose Storage & iCloud Usage to review used and available storage space.
- If your memory is almost full, try uninstalling apps you no longer need or deleting large files.
- Press and hold the DIRECTV NOW app until it shakes.
- Select the x icon in the upper left.
- Select Delete.
- Launch the App Store on your device.
- Search for and select the DIRECTV NOW app.
- Choose Get for free.
- If prompted, enter your Apple ID and password to download the app.
- Launch the app and login.