If the onscreen keyboard is missing when using an Apple TV, try these steps to resolve the issue:
- Close and restart the DIRECTV NOW app.
- Check for Apple TV software updates.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, try the following:
- Highlight the DIRECTV NOW app and hold down the Touch surface on the Apple TV remote until the app starts to shake onscreen.
- Press the play/pause button and select Delete.
- Launch the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Use the Search function to find DIRECTV NOW.
- Select the DIRECTV NOW app.
- Select the Get for free option.
- If prompted, enter your Apple ID and password to download the app.
- From the Apple TV home menu, select Settings.
- Select Network and check your Connection setting.