AndroidTM devices can stream over a public or home Wi-Fi network. Follow the steps below to connect your Android device to a network:
- Open Settings on your device.
- Choose Wi-Fi to confirm it's on.
- Select a Network Name from the displayed choices.
- Enter the password, if required.
- Select Connect.
- If you are unable to log in to the desired network, check with the administrator for the correct password.
For more information about connecting to Wi-Fi networks on your Android device check Android support.
To further troubleshoot Internet connectivity issues, visit our Network Connection troubleshooting help article.
Android is trademark is of Google Inc.