You receive Error Message 10: No Connection.
When streaming DIRECTV NOW from a mobile device, you may occasionally experience issues with your connection. Often, you can fix this by restarting your device. If this doesn't work, try the following additional options:
If you have other devices that connect to the Internet, test them to ensure your connectivity to the Internet. If they do not connect, please contact your Internet Service Provider.
Before restarting your home network, turn off any mobile or set-top device experiencing connection issues. Once the network has restarted, restore power to these devices. When your home network restarts, please make sure that your device is connected to it.
- Unplug your modem and router.
- Wait 30 seconds and plug it back in.
- Connect devices with network again.
- When the modem/router is online again, re-launch DIRECTV NOW.
If there are any error lights or you don’t connect, contact your Internet Service Provider.
If your streaming device connects to the Internet using a Wi-Fi connection, the following tips may improve your connection:
- Move your Wi-Fi modem/router to a central location in your home. This should provide a better connection.
- Keep your Wi-Fi equipment off the floor. Place them on an elevated service such as a desk or shelf.
- Avoid placing your equipment near unrelated electronics, such as: stereos, speakers, or telephone equipment. This should prevent signal interruptions due to interference.
- Assess the number of devices connected to your Wi-Fi network. Remember, each device consumes bandwidth.