Having trouble connecting to the Internet with your Amazon Fire TV device?
Follow these steps to add and confirm your device's Internet connection:
- Select the Settings menu.
- Select the System menu.
- Select Network menu.
- Find your current network by the check mark and signal strength reading alongside it.
- If you wish to connect to a different network, select Rescan.
- Select the network to which you wish to connect.
- If needed, enter the password.
- Once complete, select Connect.
For additional support setting up Internet on you Amazon Fire device, vist Amazon's Device Support center.
If having problems with your Internet connection, see Network Connection tips.