A new DIRECTV NOW streaming experience is here! Improved navigation and new features await.
- Apple iOS 10+
- Apple TV (4th gen & higher running tvOS 10+)
- Chromecast (2nd gen & higher for iOS)
- Chromecast Built-in TV (Select models only)
New directvnow.com watch experience on:
- Google Chrome browser
- Safari browser
Instructions and troubleshooting help for the new experience can be found in the new home of DIRECTV NOW Support on att.com. Bookmark for future reference.
- Android (5.0 OS & higher)
- Amazon Fire TV (2nd gen & higher )
- Chromecast (2nd gen for Android OS)
- Roku devices
Enhancements and account updates:
- True Cloud DVRBETA including 20 hours of recording storage per month
- An optional third simultaneous stream for $5/month
- Access to local channels when traveling out of market
- Bookmarks (formerly Watchlist) to 'pin' shows for easy access later
- Improved navigation, search options & more
*Note: DVR recording and playback can be enjoyed on devices once they become compatible with the new experience. Example: You can access cloud DVR on an Apple iPad, but not yet compatible on Roku devices.