To cast DIRECTV NOW using Google Chrome, you'll need:
- A DIRECTV NOW account.
- Chromecast built-in TV.
- A PC or MAC running the latest version of the Chrome browser.
- A stable, secure Wi-Fi connection.
- Make sure your PC or Mac and TV are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your PC or Mac, launch the Google Chrome browser.
- Review the Chrome extensions displayed in the browser window's top right corner.
- Disable any Chrome extension that blocks video autoplay.
- Go to DIRECTVNOW.com.
- Sign in to your DIRECTV NOW account.
- On the top right of the browser window, select the Tools menu (i.e., the three vertical dots).
- Select Cast from the drop-down menu.
- Under "Cast to," choose your TV.
- Any content you select will display on your TV.
For added convenience, see Google instructions to add a Cast button to your Chrome toolbar.
For additional setup instructions for the Chrome browser, visit Chromecast Help.