Here are some quick tips on how to navigate the DIRECTV NOW application on your Fire TV device remote:
Press the Fire TV remote's Home or Menu buttons to navigate to the Home or Menu screens.
Press the remote's Back button to navigate the previous screen.
Use the remote's five-way directional track pad to navigate onscreen menus. Press the up, down, right, or left directional arrows to move the onscreen cursor to desired onscreen options.
To choose a desired menu item (a program, the guide, etc.), press the Select button at the center of the directional keypad.
Press Play/Pause to start or stop content.
- With the Top Menu onscreen, press the remote's circular navigation control's up button to access the DIRECTV NOW Main Menu.
- With the Main Menu onscreen, press the remote's circular navigation control's down button to access the DIRECTV NOW Top Menu.
With the DIRECTV NOW Top Menu onscreen, you will have access to Search, Guide, Watchlist, and Settings.
- Search: Search for content available in DIRECTV Now.
- Guide: Choose live content options from the TV Channel Guide.
- Watchlist: Populate this list with your favorite shows and movies.
- Settings: Set up or update your Account, Preferences, and About information, or Sign Out.
In the Main Menu, you will have access to the Home screen. Home screen features include overviews of popular live TV shows, movies, and networks:
- Movies: View On Demand Movies based on what’s included with your subscription.
- Shows: View On Demand TV shows based on what’s included with your subscription.
- Networks: Choose the network of your choice to show all content belonging to the selected network.