DIRECTV NOW enables you to view, manage, and update all your personal account settings and information from the website.
For full access to the Settings options, please use a supported browser on a laptop or computer and not the mobile app. Please see our Mobile Settings Options article for assistance with mobile streaming.
From the DIRECTV NOW website header, select the person icon to the right of the screen to access your user account. On a mobile device, you will see a gear icon, instead.
- Sign in to your account.
- Select the Person icon from the website header to access Settings.
- The Settings page displays the following options:
- Select User Account.
- Select Manage My Plan to do the following:
- Choose Payment Info to modify your account information. Select Update to save your changes.
- Choose My Profile to update your profile information. Select Update to save your changes.
- Choose Payment History to view your next payment date.
Select Log Out to sign out of your session.
- Select Closed Captioning to modify closed caption settings.
- Customize your closed captions with any of the following options:
- Font type
- Font size
- Text color
- Background color
Select Autoplay Next Episode to automatically play next episode in a series you are watching. If Autoplay is activated, the Autoplay radio button is highlighted.
Select Nielsen Measurement to learn more about or opt out of audience measurement.