The DIRECTV NOW app lets you view, manage, and update key account settings, such as preferences, streaming, and more.
Note: For full access to account settings, including changes to your subscription package, please sign into the DIRECTV NOW website, not the app on a mobile device. Please review Manage your DIRECTV NOW account for more information about account updates from a laptop or computer.
- Sign in to your account on the app.
- Select the Gear icon to access Settings.
- The Settings page displays the following options.
Select Account to view your current package and user ID. If you wish to change your plan or account information, please visit: https://directvnow.com/accounts/overview.
Select Sign Out to log out of the app.
Select Preferences to:
- Stream with Mobile Data to access the Web on the go.
- Play live TV on Launch.
- Mute TV on Launch.
- Set Cellular Streaming Quality (see below).
When you select Cellular Streaming Quality, a new screen opens, where you can choose Good or Better quality streaming.
Select About to:
- Access the DIRECTV NOW Help Center.
- Learn about or opt out of Nielsen audience measurement.
- Review the DIRECTV NOW Terms & Conditions.